For this week’s create a card I thought I would show what I made with the December card kit. These kits are chock full of supplies to make a ton of cards. This month the stamp set and the 6×6 pad are super cute!
Here are these supplies I used:
- December page kit includes stop set “holly jolly” by BoBunny
- Echo Park ‘Deck the Halls’ 6×6 paper pad
- card stock included in kit
- gems included in kit
- Copic Markers: R39, R35, R46, G07, B18, C2, C6, E00, E43
- Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
- glitter gelly roll pen
- gold stickles
- black journalling pen
- foam adhesive
- tape adhesive
- tag punch
- twine included in kit
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Spica glitter pens – 2 greens
- red glaze pen
- My Favourite Things hilltop dies
- silver embossing powder
- heat gun
- powder tool
Here are the projects:
Small wreath tags
- die cut/ punch tag shape from white card stock
- stamp wreath from stamp set onto tag with black ink
- color with green Spica pen and red glaze pen
- add twine
- Use Kraft card stock to create A2 card base
- Use patterned paper to create card panel
- silver heat emboss snowman image on reverse side of patterned paper
- adhere card panel to card base
- heat emboss silver snowflakes
- stamp sentiment with block ink
- Use white card stock to die cut mountains and snow caps
- adhere mountains to card base using tape adhesive
- adhere snowcaps to mountains using foam adhesive
- adhere snowman to card base using foam adhesive doubled
- doodle frame around card panel using black journalling pen
Santa Card & Wine tag
- cut 8.5×11 white card stock into 3 equal pieces (3 1/5 approx).
- punch hole in top of tag
- stamp santa image using tuxedo black ink
- stamp ‘ho ho ho’ sentiment in black ink
- color image using copics
- color white of hat and coat with clear wink of stella brush pen for some glitter
- apply gold stickles to buttons
- *for the card stamp presents onto scrap of white, color with copies and adhere to sack using foam adhesive
- for the card add a few of the green gemstones included in the kit.
I actually made a bunch of the wine tags and the smaller tags to use for hostess gifts and wrapping over the holidays. Great to have on hand.
This week’s challenge is to work on documenting your holiday season. Being surrounded by Christmas decorations, gift wrap,and home decor inspired me to shop for some Christmas themed scrapbook paper and embellishments. I don’t yet have the photos to scrap, but I put together some pocket pages anyway. I just left some blank spaces to add photos in after. Here is what I came up with on Saturday night while my kids were having a sleepover🙂
I used paper from 2 of my favourite collections, the first is Pinkfresh and the second is Special Delivery by Carta Bella.
Have you seen the Advent Calendar at the Paperie yet? It is amazing, and inspired me to spend the whole day on Sunday making one with my kids. ‘Tis the season for making memories, documenting those memories, and getting crafty!
Looking for a fantastic way
to stuff your own stocking this year?
Get what you really want ;)?
Here it is!
Stop by The Paperie today, Friday, Dec 2nd/16, and
Saturday, Dec.3rd/16 to take advantage of the fun!
We provide the stocking, you stuff it as full as you can make it with Paperie goodies, and whatever fits inside –
you get 40% OFF !!
Sale applies to in-stock merchandise only. Does not apply to special order requests. Discounts cannot be combined. Customers may collect stamps on their Frequent Buyer Cards, but full cards may not be redeemed on Sale Days. EXCLUSIONS include pre-ordered items, Silhouette and Minc machines, Selphy Ink, Selphy printers, current kit subscriptions, current kits, and classes. No rainchecks.
See you then!! Have Fun!!
We are going to have some
around here during the month of December!!
We have our very own Elf, who will make random appearances each day that the store is open during the month.
Her location will change daily.
Each time you visit the store in December,
find her, take a selfie with her, and send it to us!
You can share with us on Facebook, twitter or Instagram @the_paperie!
Email works too!
It’s that easy – For each photo sent to us,your name gets entered into a prize draw!
(one entry per day per customer please)
One lucky customer will win a Basket of Paperie Goodies (a value of over $30!)!
It’s November 30th! That means that tomorrow is December 1st and the beginning of my Documenting December album! I love December – so much activity and so much fun for my children and our family. I love to give December some special attention documenting the daily happenings.
There are lots of ways to get in on the fun! You could create a mini album to capture all the memories in one location. I love to include so many of the “extras” that go along with December; letters to Santa, Christmas cards, tickets to the Nutcracker, programs from school Christmas concerts etc.
Another option is to include December in your Project Life® album as you would any other month! The Paperie is super excited this year because we have own very own December cards created that will fit perfectly into your Project Life® album or your very own mini album!
There’s a ton of inspiration out there online and from our very own customers and Paperie Instructors! Here’s a handout we created and shared with some customers this past week as they prepare to set out Documenting December!
You should also check out Ali Edwards’ website where she will feature her December Daily project this month! Some fantastic ideas there as well!
It’s never too late to get started. Get out your smart phone and start taking pictures! Visit us at the Paperie if you have questions and we can set you up with what you need to create a wonderful album of memories for a fantastic time of year!
Have fun! I hope you are all inspired by something wonderful this week!
Happy Friday everyone! Today I am showing you a few things I have made using Silhouette chalkboard vinyl. It’s perfect for making erasable boards on signs or for labels.
I love how I can change from naughty to nice on a daily basis. Helps keep the kiddos (or Paperie employees) on their best behaviour😉