Hey Everyone! This week we’re debuting our July 2013 Card Kit, and today we’re sharing the projects that Designer Sara Case Strickland made with this fun, versatile kit.
Some info on the layouts:
1. The lion photo is matted on the packaging from the stamp set.
2. The edges of the LO are dampened, then rolled.
3. Sara used the Viva Croco in Silver for the Wading LO, then overheated it to crackle and bubble.
4. A kraft envelope was used for the photo mat in Wading, to hold journaling and hide extra photos.
5. The Smile LO has the patterned paper added using a gel transfer technique and is stitched in metallic thread.
You’ll notice that Sara creates layouts of all sizes – and guess what! They all go in the same album. Some are 8.5×11 portrait, some are landscape, sometimes she does 8×8 or 12×12, or even 6×12!
Why be restricted by a 12×12 square when there are so many other fun formats to try?!
Hope you feel inspired by the projects this week! Card Kit are selling FAST, the best way to get one is to CALL us: 726-5323.