Here is my card for this week, this was one of the more popular designs we sold this weekend past at the Printers’ Fair. You’ll be seeing a lot more of the cards that Meghan and I made in the weeks leading up to December 25th with some quick and easy-to-follow instructions to inspire your last-minute card making!
- Memento Luxe Ink – Rich Cocoa (this stuff is so velvety!)
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Sharpie
- Hero Arts Woodblock stamp
- Gold Uniball Pen
- Versamark Ink
- Gold Embossing powder
- SC wood veneer trees
- Glossy Accents adhesive
- Washi (I used the washi to embellish the envelope – see below)
- Stamp the Tree Background in the centre of the card base
- Gold heat embossed the sentiment on bottom right of card front
- Use the gold Uni-ball pen to doodle a frame around the card
- Colour in 3 of the wood veneer trees using the Sharpie metallic pens and adhere using glossy accents
- Put two strips of washi on the envelop to create a matching set.
Another quick and easy card done, happy stamping!