It’s Wendy back with a special Create-a-Card – we are in the festive mood lately, making lots of holiday cards so we’ve got two cards to share with you today!
Here are the supplies:
- Jillibean Soup Stamps – Christmas Ornaments
- Hero Arts Design Block – Snowflakes
- Double sided scor-tape
- 3D Foam adhesive
- White embossing powder
- Versamark ink
- Pinecone VersaColor ink
- Deer Family Die
- Neenah cardstock (base & white)
- Silver Pow Glitter paper
Now for the instructions!
- White heat emboss the snowflake background on Neenah Dessert Storm cardstock.
- Die cut the Deer Family from brown card stock
- Fussy cut two snow banks from the silver Pow paper (love this stuff!) and some Neenah solar white
- Adhere snow banks in layers to the card base – popping the white off with foam adhesive
- Adhere Deer to card base
- Stamp the sentiment on the bottom right corner
I will definitely be making several more of these. So Easy.
Next we have one of the simplest cards I have made this year, I love how it still looks quit detailed. I scrap lifted this idea from Hero Artist Sally Traidman – her card is beautiful. I changed the colours of a few items and changed up the greeting as well. I can certainly see myself making this one again.
- Christmas Wreath stamp – Hero Arts
- Hero Arts Shadow ink: Field of greens, green hill & red royal
- red pearls to embellish
- red ribbon to add a finishing touch.
- Neenah white card stock
- Cut, score and fold Neenah White card stock into card base
- Stamp wreath stamp in first shade of cardstock offset on card base.
- Stamp wreath again in second shade of green overlapping the first image
- Add sentiment stamped in red
- Adhere pearls and bow to wreath
There you go, two easy cards to help with your holiday card making!