Happy Holidays, it’s Krista here again!
If you’re participating in December Daily, I hope that your project is coming along nicely. Even if you aren’t working on a December Daily you can benefit from today’s ideas – lots of mojo to go around!
Today we’d like to share a few ideas for photos and stories you might want to tell. Here’s a list of some things that you might want to consider documenting in your album:
- Take a selfie
- Daily routines/normal life
- Grocery lists/xmas lists/shopping lists, etc.
- Around the house: favorite ornaments, decor, twinkling lights, etc.
- Shopping: shopping bags, boxes, gift wrappings, etc.
- The weather- take a screenshot of it with your phone
- Christmas lists
- Write a letter to Santa. or not to Santa…
- Holiday inspiration-pinterest is great for this!
- Include your Christmas card – and those from others if you like!
- Advent calendar
- Christmas movies
- Playing in snow
- Baking-use your self timer to catch yourself in the act
- Christmas lights-yours or a drive through your favorite neighborhood
- Nativity set
- Wrapping presents
- Holiday tags
- Picking out the tree; decorating it
- Homework; Parent teacher interviews-it doesn’t have to be about the holidays!
- Opening presents
- Christmas PJ’s
- Quiet days-playing with new toys, snuggling with the family
- Notes to your children, husband, family
- Christmas Parties – children & adult parties; office parties
- Office festivities
- Movie theatre trips- keep your tickets for some handy memorabilia
- Trips to see Santa
I hope we gave your a few new things to think about including in your album! Please share your work with us in our Facebook Mojo Monday gallery!