Announcing our Daily Deal for December 16th…
25% off all Dies
This includes Memory Box, My Favorite Things, Avery Elle,
Sizzix, Lawn Fawn, and X-Cut, etc.
If you can’t make it in for today’s deal, be sure to call us with your credit card and we’ll put aside your purchase for you (or for a little helper) to pick up. Offer is good day of sale only.
This weeks Mojo Monday challenge is very simple – we’re challenging you to document this last week leading up to Christmas. Take pictures of the small moments, the big moments, the things that make you smile or even the things that make you crazy during the holidays. Krista posted some great December Daily inspiration for you on Friday, so feel free to take your cues from there. In case you missed it when we posted earlier this month, check the bottom of this post for a great list of photo prompts to help spark your creativity when taking pictures.
Tags of Christmas
Wendy’s Die-Cut Tag
This year I really got into my dies – don’t get me wrong, I’ve had them for a while but only this year do I feel I have the proper set up in my space to see them and thus use them regularly. Today’s tag features a Memory Box snow globe stamp and the coordinating die cut.
Instructions for this tag:
- Dry emboss the dotted swirl background
- Stamp the tree snowglobe with Hero Arts Shadow Ink
- Place snowglobe die over image and die-cut with Big Shot
- Add Liquitex opaque flakes for dimension
- Silver heat emboss the bottom band of the snow globe
- Adhere with foam adhesive
- Add silver washi tape and a Kaiser Craft rub-on sentiment
- Finish with some silver twine