Well, tomorrow is the big day – it’s Christmas! Just a reminder that the shop is closed today, December 24th until January 2nd so that we can take this time and enjoy the holiday with our families. We will be open from 9am-2pm on December 27th for our annual Boxing Day Event – hope to see you there!
Now, back to our last Christmas Cards of 2013…
Don’t you just love when you find a stamp you know you will use over and over? We all love the Memory Box Dies, but they also making gorgeous wood block stamps as well! The tree stamp used on this card could be used for masculine birthday cards, father’s day cards, Christmas cards, and more!
- Hero Arts sentiment set
- Memory Box tree stamp
- Memento tuxedo black ink pad
- Ranger gold embossing powder
- Versamark ink
- Heat tool (not shown)
- Stamp tree image onto green card stock using VersaMark ink
- Gold heat emboss with heat gun
- Adhere panel to white card base
- Stamp Merry Christmas at top of white card base using memento black ink
Next up, we have another simple seasonal card to show you today featuring a Hero Arts Snowflake stamp…
- Neenah Desert storm card stock
- Hero Arts snowflake stamp
- Jillibean Soup Christmas Ornament sentiment stamp
- White embossing powder
- Adhesive pearl
- Memento ink
- Heat Tool (not shown)
- Powder Tool
- Stamp snowflake using versmark ink on top of kraft card stock
- Heat emboss with white embossing powder
- Stamp sentiment directly on the card using memento ink
- Adhere pearl to centre of snowflake and you’re done!
It’s nice to have a supply of seasonal Thank You cards on hand after the holidays, and this card would be perfect for that if you just switched up the sentiment.
Hope you have a very merry holiday, happy stamping!