As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago I am challenging myself to use the supplies I have on hand and I’m discovering some gorgeous stamp sets that I have had for quite a while and not used! I know you all have supplies like this too – break them out!
Here are the supplies I used:
- Avery Elle ‘Bonjour’
- Paper Smooches ‘Pretty Phrases’ – for inside greet I used ‘celebrate today and everyday’
- PrismaColor Pencils
- Martha Stewart Stamp Mounts
- Hero Arts Unicorn ink
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder and heat gun (not shown)
Here is the clean & simple card I made for this week:
- Fold Neenah Desert Storm cardstock to create card base (we can get this in packs of 50, 100 and 250)!
- Stamp the border from the Avery Elle set with the Unicorn ink along the bottom.
- Use Versamark to stamp the macaroon images and the greeting, then heat emboss with white powder
- Stamp little flourishes and the inside sentiment with Unicorn ink
- Colour the macaroons with Prismacolor pencils using the white to blend, shade, and soften.
A very simple card and an easy one to make multiples for upcoming birthdays.