For this week’s Create a Card post I decided to do a set of cards. Keeping in line with using up some of my supplies I pulled out my washi tape… I collect this stuff… seriously.
Here are the supplies:
- Selection of washi tape
- Tim Holtz scissors
- Archival Ink – Jet Black
- Enamel Dots
- Martha Stewart stamp mount
- Avery Elle ‘Handwritten Notes” stamp set
And here is the set of coordinating cards:
Very simple instructions today…
- Adhere variety of washi tape stripe across card base
- Stamp Avery Elle sentiments with Ranger Archival ink
- Accent with a few enamel dots
Done! It was fun playing with different combinations of washi tape from all different suppliers to create these cards. I love that I can give this set to someone to have on hand.