It’s Tina back with another round of Tina’s Techniques. I’m so excited to share a new stamp line with you – the Prima Mixed Media dolls – they are so much fun! Here’s the tag I created:
Here are the supplies I used:
- I Put a light coat of Faber – Castell Gesso on a large Ranger tag.
- Then with the Crafters Workshop Ledger Stencil and a Dylusions Dotted Flowers stencil, l added some liquitex flexible molding paste.( My favorite )
- The background is painted with Spicy Tomato, Spiced Pumpkin, and Cinnamon Brown Silks Acrylic Glaze. ( also my favorite )
- Stamped with Dina Wakely’s Textured Scrawl and Donna Downey’s Hollyhock using Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black, and Rangers Archival Ink in Fern Green by Wendy Vecchi.
- Then I splattered a little Heidi Swapp color shine in bronze, and mustard.
- I added my Darling Lady (See details below), and wood veneer stars, and words with my new Tombow Aqua Mono Liquid Glue ( Loving it BTW) . Painted them with silks again, in sunflower, and yellow rose. ( I LOVE SILKS)My Darling Lady:Prima Marketing Mixed Media dolls by Julie Nutting are my new, and most favorite Stamp line to date! The Possibilities are endless, visit my Pintrest tags board and you’ll see why!! http://www.pinterest.com/smiles1872/tags/
- I stamped Mixed Media Doll # 5 ( This was before she started to give them names ) with my Ranger Black Archival Ink.
- Then stamped her dress on a lovely piece of Authentique 6X6 paper , and cut it out.
- I colored the body of my doll with Flesh Tone Copic markers, and the hair with my Tim Holtz Distress markers. ( sorry can’t remember the colors…I was playing and not paying attention)
- Then I cut her out, and added my dress with my Tombow Mono Glue and a few black pop dots at the bottom of her dress. Super fun…Super easy!
We are ordering more of the Mixed Media Doll stamps with our next order so call/ email the store with your requests.