It’s me back again! A friend of mine asked me to make her a bunch of birthday cards to cover off a few upcoming birthdays and here’s what I came up with for one:
I can totally see replicating this with various colours – but I so love the neon inks from Hero Arts right now.
- Hero Arts Neon Inks: Chartreuse (new), Sunshine (new), Red, Purple, & blue.
- Hero Arts Black Ink
- Acrylic block
- Paper Smooches stamp set “Seeing Stars”
- Paper Smooches stamp set ” script sayings” (not shown)
- grey twine
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock
- choose sentiment stamp and stamp on bottom of card with black ink
- pick several of the star images and one at a time use a variety of inks and stamp randomly to cover card front.
- tie a piece of twine around top of card
How’s that for simple? Another one that would be easy to replicate.