I’m back with another card featuring watercolors.
The picture does not do this justice at all – there is gorgeous shimmer on the butterfly.
- Koi watercolor paints
- Zig glue pen
- Versamark ink
- black sparkle embossing powder
- heat gun (not shown)
- April Studio AE Technique Tuesday stamps “Good Times”
- Black Archival ink.
- Seedless Preserves Distress Ink
- Ink blending tool
- Perfect Pearls
- acrylic block
- foam adhesive
- black cardstock
- watercolor paper
- Cut card base out of black cardstock
- Cut panel from watercolor paper (about 1/4 smaller than base)
- Die cut a butterfly from Neenah Solar White card stock (I used a silhouette file however any die cut of a butterfly will do)
- Use very wet brush and apply watercolor paint to die cut (I placed mine on craft mat and went to town)
- Spritz die cut with Perfect Pearls mist and allow to dry.
- Ink edges of watercolor panel with Seedless Preserves ink.
- Use Archival Ink to stamp the sentiment “embrace today” on bottom right of card panel
- Adhere butterfly using Zig Glue Pen.
- Adhere entire panel to card base using foam adhesive.