I’m back with another installment of Tina’s Technique. This gal was super fun to color and play with mixed media as a background.
Supplies for this tag:
- Neenah Solar White cardstock
- Ranger #10 Manila Tag
- Authentique Paper – Flourish Collection
- Copics (hair and skin)
- Wink of Stella Brush Pen – GL. Dark Pink
- Black Flocking
- Julie Nutting Doll Stamp – Swing Dress
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Kaiser Craft – Postmarks Stamps
- Hero Arts Fabulous Flourish
- Perfect Pearls Biscotti
- Perfect medium
- Color Box Frost White
- Stamper’s Anonymous Apothecary – stamp
- Silks (bolivian blue/ Azurite/African Jade)
- Wendy Vecchi Metallic Silver Embossing Paste
- Black Archival Ink
- Ranger Tag
Here’s the tag:
- Light coat of Faber Castell gesso to cover the tag.
- Blend the three colours of silks to get the effect you want.
- Use the perfect medium to stamp the Hero Arts flourish and brush on the Biscotti perfect pearls
- Stamp with Kaiser Craft stamp using archival black ink
- Stamp with Apothecary stamp with frost white colour box ink.
- Stamp the mixed media doll stamp on Neenah card stock using memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Restamp mixed media doll on pattern paper (Authentique) to fussy cut out her dress
- Color doll with Copics (skin E00, E11/Blush R20 / hair E15)
- Colored the hairband with the Wink of Stella Pen; and embellished with a single flower cut out from the patterned paper
- I used glue pen to flock her wedge shoes to match Wendy’s peek toe Toms! – super cute.
- I then fussy cut out doll and used Tombow Mono Adhesive – my favourite glue and a must-have!
I love playing with these dolls – so many options!
Thanks for joining us!