Can you believe that the school year is over? I for one cannot! A special shout out to all the teachers out there who have such an amazing influence on our children’s lives – thank-you for everything you do both inside and outside the classroom to assist our children in being the best they can be.
So as you may have guessed I made a stack of teacher thank-you cards this week.
Here are the supplies:
- Lawn Fawn stamp set ” A Good Apple”
- Wink of Stella brush pens – red and dark green
- scotch foam tape
- Tombow liquid glue
- silver Sharpie
- Versamark Ink & White Embossing powder (not shown)
- Heat gun (not shown)
- Tim Holtz 9inch scissors
- Martha Steward score board (card size)
- apple wood veneer (could also use stars)
- stamp the chalkboard image onto black card stock using versamark
- stamp the greeting inside the chalkboard using versamark
- heat emboss using white embossing powder
- Cut out using Tim Holtz large scissors – makes this type of straight line cutting so much easier!
- color ‘tray’ on chalkboard with the silver sharpie
- color stem of wood veneer with the dark green Wink of Stella
- colour apple with the red Wink of Stella
- cut and scor kraft card bases to A2 size.
- adhered chalkboard with foam tape
- adhere wood veneer with liquid glue (or glossy accents works)
Happy last week of school everyone, and welcome Summer Break!