This week’s create a card was a result of me playing with some washi tape recently. I came up with two sets of cards and tags that were quite simple to make and replicate.
Above is just a close up of how I popped off some of the stars for added dimension.
- Avery Elle – “Written in the Stars” stamp set
- Paper Smooches – “Sentiment Sampler” stamp set
- Acrylic Blocks
- Die-Namics Banner Die
- Die-Namics Stars Die
- Lawn Fawn – Lawn Cuts Flag die from the “stitched journalling” set
- tape runner
- dimensional adhesive foam tape
- Tim Holtz Scissors
- Big Shot (not shown)
- washi tape
- pre made tags – I used Tim Holtz Kraft tags
- tape down various stripes of washi tape onto tags – you can do several at once to save time
- Die-cut images from tag – use positive on one card and negative on another
- stamp and die-cut sentiment
- adhere all to card bases
- I added twine to the tag tops to finish the look.
And here are some girl cards/ tags and the supplies I used – instructions are the same. Die Set is the Little B Birthday set.