I’m back with a very simple birthday card – one I’ll definitely be making several of – just switch up the ink colours and you could have a full set.
- Hero Arts Dye Ink – Blue
- Hero Arts Shadow Ink – Soft Pool
- Memento Ink – Tuxedo Black
- Zig Glue Pen – chisel tip
- sentiment die – Penny Black
- Avery Elle Stamps set – Balloons
- Impression Obsession Cover a Card stamp – large dots
- Neenah Solar white card stock
- black card stock
- Acrylic block – not shown
- Big Shot – not shown
- stamp the Impression Obsession background stamp directly on to the card front using the Soft Pool Ink
- stamp the small balloons on another smaller piece of white card stock using the Hero Arts Blue Die ink
- stamp the balloon strings using Tuxedo Black
- cut panel to size and mount onto black cardstock
- die cut the ‘happy birthday’ sentiment in black
- Adhere all to card front.
This is definitely the type of card you can make multiples of assembly line style. The Impression Obsession cover a card stamps are versatile and I find myself reaching for them over and over. Such a great way to make a fast and easy background.