Happy Monday! Happy Mojo Monday!!
This week our Challenge Contest continues!
With every entry between now and the 31st of August, your name will be entered to win a fabulous prize:
Our exclusive September 2014 Card Kit, and a chance for your creations to be showcased on our blog!!
As a reminder, here are the criteria of our contest:
- Your layouts should include photos that were taken during June, July and/or August 2014.
- Your layouts should show a celebration of summer in some way – i.e. recent vacation, stay cation, special occasion or event, or something as simple as running through the backyard sprinkler.
- If you choose to create a summer themed card, or summer-themed paper crafted project, we ask that you post something new that you made this summer.
- Each layout/card/paper crafted project shared, is one entry. Enter as many times as you want 🙂
- Share your layouts/cards/projects with The Paperie.
How do you share your layouts and enter our contest??
- Upload your layout to the Mojo Monday Gallery on our Facebook page.
- Tweet your creation using our Twitter handle
- Email us your entry email@example.com
This week’s layout is one I created for my son’s birthday party. His birthday lands right in the middle of summer, so a swimming party was on the agenda this summer!
He really wanted a Mickey Mouse themed party, so I chose my Say Cheese collection pack from Simple Stories. The collection definitely has the “Mouse” theme, but what I loved about it once I opened it up again, was the versatility of the papers. I could use this collection for many other projects other than Disney. Works well for a Mickey party page, but also works well for lots of other projects. Want to see the collection up close? Visit us at The Paperie to check it out!
I will back next Monday, and each Monday until the end of August, with my celebrations of the Summer.