If you know me at all you know that I love stamps – I collect them and use them on almost every project (especially cards). The card I made this week does not use stamps – at all! Here is my card:
Super simple using die-cuts and embossing. Here are the supplies:
- Embossing folders ‘Starry Night Set”
- Heidi Swapp 6×6 paper pad
- ‘hello’ die
- Silhouette Cut File
- Big Shot (not shown)
- Silhouette (not shown)
- Zig Chisel tip glue pen
- Foam adhesive
- Cut card panel to 4 x 5
- Emboss using embossing folder
- Use Big Shot to die-cut the ‘hello’ from the embossed piece (make sure to keep the little bits to fill in the letters)
- adhere small piece of patterned paper to back of embossed panel
- adhere small pieces for letters on the patterned paper
- Adhere entire panel to card front using foam adhesive
- Die cut an image using Silhouette
- Adhere die cut to embossed panel using Zig glue pen.
A version of this would be great for a stationery set as well.
Happy Stamping! … I mean die-cutting!