I had some time to play this weekend and made a ton of cards! For this week’s create a card I used some of my new Little B Dies and a new We R Memory Keepers 6×6 embossing folder – love! (in store now!) Here’s my card.
- Little B ‘ Blossoms’ Die Set
- We R Memory Keepers ‘Script’ embossing folders
- Pick me up tool
- Glue Glider Pro
- Zig Glue Pen
- Studio Calico ‘Yearbook’ 6×6 paper pad
- Big Shot with magnetic plate (not shown)
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock
I cut my card base and panel out of Neenah Solar White card stock and then embossed the panel using the Script folder. I then cut the blossom layers with the dies using different patterns from the 6×6 pad (also a great way to use scraps). Next I used my Zig Glue pen to adhere the layers together and on to the card panel. I chose to leave this one blank and add a sentiment when needed. Done!