Happy Back to School Everyone!
So Glad I had this card set prepped and ready to go for today’s post since the end of summer snuck up on me! How does that happen? I ordered a new Stampendous Lily stamp (for obvious reasons) and couldn’t wait to colour so I made batch of cards using several colouring mediums. Here’s the first one using Copics:
And here they are all together:
The first ‘with sympathy’ card was coloured using distress markers scribbled on craft mat and picked up with water brush. The second is the Copics. The ‘for you’ card is Inktense and water brush and the last ‘with sympathy’ is coloured using Prisma coloured pencils and the blending marker.
Here are the colours I used for each:
Here are other supplies:
- Distress Inks (Vintage Photo & Spiced Marmalade)
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Acrylic Block
- Stampendous Star Lilies Stamp
- Neenah Solar White cardstock
- Paper Smooches “Chit Chat” stamp set
- Paper Smooches
- Avery Elle “Oh Happy Day” Stamp set
- Neenah Solar White card stock
- Cut card base and card panel from Neenah (note: I probably would have had better results using watercolor paper however I just used what was on my desk at the time)
- Stamp Lily image using Memento Tuxedo Black
- Color and blend with medium of your choice
- Ink card panel using Vintage Photo and Spiced Marmalade Distress inks (working from craft mat onto panel)
- Stamp sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Adhere panel to card base.