Announcing our Daily Deal for Tuesday, December 9th…
30% off ALL Stamps!
That includes all occasions and stamp types: wood stamps, clear stamps, cling stamps! All of our favourite brands in stock: Tim Holtz, Hero Arts, Lawn Fawn, Avery Elle, Dina Wakley, Paper Smooches, Technique Tuesday (even all the limited edition retired Ali Edwards stamps), and more. Come and fill your own stocking full of lovely stamps at a great value – 30% off today only. PLUS our Impression Obsession 6×6 background stamps are on special for 40% off.
If you can’t make it in for today’s deal, be sure to call us with your credit card and we’ll put aside your purchase for you (or for Santa’s helper) to pick up. Offer is good day of sale only.
Wendy’s Tag Trio
I had fun using the Tim Holtz Season’s Silhouettes stamp for this set of tags for teacher gifts. I pulled out my stamps, embossing powders and my mini distress inks for these.
- Gold, clear matte & Verdigris Embossing Powder
- Versamark Ink
- Heat Gun
- Mini Distress Inks:Weathered Wood, Chipped Sapphire, Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint and Crushed Olive
- Mini Distress Ink applicator
- Watercolor Tag
- Perfect Pearls Mist
- Archival Ink
- Tim Holtz ‘Season’s Silhouettes’ stamp set
- Mama Elephant “Merry Greetings” stamp set
- Freckled Fawn stars
Instructions (same for all)
- Heat emboss deer/tree image onto watercolor tag
- use ink applicator to apply distress inks to watercolor tag
- Mist with Perfect Pearls Mist
- set aside to dry or dry with heat gun
- stamp greeting with Archival Ink
- Add stars and twine