Announcing our Daily Deal for Wednesday, December 10th…
25% off All Adhesive
That includes all WASHI Tape, Glue Dots, Foam Square Adhesive, Tape Runners, Scor-Tape, Adhesive refills, etc.
If you can’t make it in for today’s deal, be sure to call us with your credit card and we’ll put aside your purchase for you (or for a little helper) to pick up. Offer is good day of sale only.
It’s Cathie here to share a second tag I made using some of the wonderful things I’ve been buying at The Paperie lately.
This tag was so much fun to make. Here’s how I did it.
- Put some strips of drywall tape on tag. Yup, drywall tape from Home Dept.
- Spread some light modeling paste through a stencil. I used the Prima Light Modeling Paste by Finnabair for Prima through one of Finn’s stencils.
- Dry with a heat gun. This will give you lovely puffy shapes.
- Spray your background. I used the new Prima Color Bloom sprays in Pearl White and Storm Cloud. Set aside to dry.
- Punch snowflakes from patterned paper. I used a sheet of grid paper in my stash. This is a great way to use up scraps.
- Emboss snowflakes. I pressed the snowflake into my Versa Mark ink pad and then added a liberal dose of the Stampendous Embossing Enamel – one of my new favourite things. You can get such great texture with this product.
- Embellish tag. I added some SC wood veneer stars and a few sprinkles of the Stampendous Embossing Enamel directly to my tag and then embossed with a heat gun. A Tim Holtz/Ranger heat gun is best for this technique because it gets hot enough to emboss but it doesn’t blow the embossing powder all over the place.
Here are some closeups of the finished tag.
I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!