Announcing our Daily Deal for Thursday, December 11th…
25% off all Paints & Brushes
That includes Silks Acrylic Glaze, Koi Watercolor, Dina Wakley Acrylic, Twinkling H20, Liquitex, and Golden paints, as well as brushes.
If you can’t make it in for today’s deal, be sure to call us with your credit card and we’ll put aside your purchase for you (or for a little helper) to pick up. Offer is good day of sale only.
We’re back with a tag this time from the talented Dianne Smith – it is full of glittery goodness – can’t wait to hang it on the store tree.
Here’s the tag:
- Impression Obsession DIE023 Wreath
- Tim Holtz Water colour cardstock
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers
- Perfect Pears Confetti White
- Mini Mister
- Hero Arts Prisma Glitter
- Double sided tape
- American Crafts POW! Powder Glitter Paper
- Studio Calico vellum paper
- Vellum glue dots
- Lawn Fawn Wood Veneer Snowflakes
- Star Dust Stickles
- Holly Stickles
- Zig Glue
- Webster’s Pages Designer Cameos
- Big Shot
- Memory Box Precious Stars Dies
- American Drafts POW! Silver Glitter Paper
- Wink of Stella – Clear and Silver
- White Uni-Ball pen
- Memory Box Curled Ribbon Dies
- Little Yellow Bicycle Plates and Flourishes Cork Pieces
- SNAP die cuts
- My Favorite Things Dimensional Banners
- Paper Smooches Christmas Word Dies
- Amuse Ribbon
- Die cut the wreath from cardstock. Colour with distress markers: pine needles, shabby shutters, peeled paint, forest moss, bundled sage and frayed burlap.
- Immediately spray with Perfect Pearls and then glitter. Air dry.
- Use tape to attach the paper to the tag. Use tumbled glass distress marker to colour the outside edges of the paper.
- Cut a 7cm x 15cm piece of vellum to fit all but the bottom .5cm of the tag. Cut diagonal corners at the top to mirror the shape of the tag. Attach the vellum to the tag with glue dots.
- Cover snowflakes with Star Dusk Stickles. Air Dry. Attach the snowflakes with glue dots. In the center of each snowflake add a dot of Holly Stickles.
- Attach the wreath to the tag using glue.
- Attach the reindeer with double sided tape.
- Die cut the small star and ribbon. Cut off the star and use the rest of the image to make a bow on the wreath and a string extending from the bow to the reindeer.
- Punch a hole through the vellum to match the hole in the tag.
- Add Clear Wink of Stella to the white stars on the vellum and Silver Wink of Stella around the edges of the vellum. Also line the edges of the vellum with a white pen.
- Die cut two ribbons from the paper. Attach the ribbons with glue dots.
- Add the cork sticker using double sided tape. Trace around the edge of the sticker with a white pen.
- Using double sided tape attach the snowflake border.
- Die cut a banner from the paper. Die cut “greetings” from watercolour cardstock. Attach “greetings” with glue.
- Die cut “merry ” from watercolour cardstock. Attach the “merry” using glue.
- Attach paper to the back of the tag with double sided tape.
- Loop the ribbon through the top of the tag.
Thanks so much for playing along Dianne.