Hi everyone! Although we’re closed today, we had to share another one of Tina’s beautiful tags…
This time it’s a Julie Nutting Doll tag – gorgeous! Doesn’t this gal look ready for a fun Holiday Social?!
Meghan ordered this gorgeous red velvet cardstock for a custom wedding invitation order awhile back and we all fell in love with it. As soon as Tina saw it she knew it would be perfect for paper piecing a festive little party dress. You must come see all of these tags in person – the detail is truly awe-inspiring.
- Prima Watercolor Tag
- Julie Nutting Mixed Media Doll Stamp “Candice”
- Velvet cardstock
- Spellbinders embossing folder
- Big Shot
- Distress Ink – “rusty hinge”
- ‘Season’s Greetings’ die – Avery Elle
- Archival Ink – black
- Prima Flower
- Prima gems
- Prima lace trim
- Tombow Mono Glue
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Silver Wink of Stella
- Foam adhesive
- Run tag through embossing folder using Big Shot
- Ink tag using Distress Ink
- Stamp doll on Neenah Solar White using Memento Ink
- Color skin and hair using copics
- Stamp doll again onto red velvet card stock using Archival Ink
- Carefully cut out dress and adhere Prima lace trim using Tombow Mono Glue
- Adhere doll to tag using foam adhesive
- Die cut sentiment out of red velvet cardstock
- Adhere Prima flower using Tombow Glue and embellish with Prima ‘say it in crystals’ gem
Love this tag – the doll’s dress in velvet is beautiful! We are now stocking this gorgeous specialty paper in red and white velvet – perfect for the holidays and so much more. We’ll be back tomorrow with another tag and a new deal to start the week.
Hope to see you all soon, enjoy the rest of the weekend!