Announcing our Daily Deal for today – Tuesday, December 23rd…
We are open 10-5:30 today and it’s the LAST chance to shop before Christmas holidays as we are closed on Christmas Eve – send in Santa’s Helpers for some sweet deals…
20% off EVERYTHING* in the store!
40% off ALL Christmas Products!
*Discounts are limited to regular price merchandise, clearance items are priced as marked. Customers may collect Frequent Buyer stamps, but full FB cards cannot be redeemed. Sale applies to in-stock merchandise only, does not include bridal orders, classes or class kits.
If you can’t make it in for the sale, just give us a call with a credit card and we will be your personal shoppers!
Hi Everyone! I’m back with two more tags I created using our new silver foil card stock which I die-cut out – very easy tags with huge impact. Here they are…
- Watercolor tags
- Silver Foil cardstock (also available in gold!)
- Tombow Mono Glue
- Distress Inks: weathered wood, chipped sapphire & tumbled glass
- Perfect Pearls Mist
- Freckled Fawn rhinestone star stickers
- Black Archival Ink
- Memory box scene die
- Avery Elle Noel Dies (snowflakes)
- Stamp sets: Technique Tuesday “Jingle all the Way” & “Magic of Christmas”
- Apply distress ink to tags, overlapping colours sightly
- Mist with Perfect Pearls mist
- Set aside to dry or heat set
- Die cut images out of foil card stock
- adhere images with Tombow glue
- stamp sentiments using Archival Ink
- adhere star gems
Thanks for joining us again, we’ll be back with one more tag and a Create-a-Card post tomorrow.
Today is the last shopping day at The Paperie before Christmas, so pass the word on to your friends and family to come see us today to fulfill your crafty wish list! We have lots of lovely stocking stuffers and presents to fit under the tree. Why not email us with your wishlist so we can be prepared in case Santa’s helpers stop by?
In keeping with the true spirit of the season, The Paperie will be closed tomorrow – Wednesday, December 24th until Thursday, January 2nd so that we may spend the holiday with our families. We will be open for our annual Boxing Day Sale on SATURDAY, DECEMBER 27th from 9am-2pm – you won’t want to miss out!
Wednesday, December 24th – CLOSED
Thursday, December 25th – CLOSED
Friday, December 26th – CLOSED
Saturday, December 27th – 9am-2pm (Boxing Day Sale!)
Sunday December 28th – January 1st – CLOSED
Friday, January 2nd – Regular hours resume