I’ve been itching to play with some new stamps and finally I had the chance. Here are the 2 cards I made:
And here are my supplies:
- Tim Bird Crazy stamp set
- Basic Grey, Kelly Purkey 6×6 paper pad
- Lawn Fawn Claire’s ABC
- Foam adhesive
- Kraft Cardstock
- Neenah Solar White cardstock.
- Cut Kraft to A2 card size and cut white paper to card base size and mat with patterned paper
- Stamp bird and sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Color with your medium of choice. I used Copics for one and Derwent Inktense pencils for the other.
- Adhere patterned paper with tape runner and stamped panel with foam adhesive.