Happy Easter from The Paperie Team!
We hope you are having a wonderful weekend with family and friends and are able to squeeze in some creative time. Here are two Easter cards I made for my kids this weekend.
- Glue Glider Pro
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Foam tape
- Copics (YG45, RV11,W3, W1,E35,E37,E55)
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock – panels
- Neenah Desert Sand Cardstock – 1 base
- patterned paper (old Amuse I think!) – 1 base
- Tim Holtz large scissors – awesome!
- foam pad for stamping
- scor-pal (not shown)
- trimmer (not shown)
Stamp Sets I used:
As you can tell I’m a huge Lawn Fawn fan – I find their sets cute and very versatile – the bunnies I used for instance a from a Christmas set. And the ‘say cheese’ set I’ve had for years and still love it.
Have a fantastic Easter Break!