I recently shifted some things around in my scrapbook room and whenever I do that I find product I’ve been meaning to use. I’m not alone right? I found a Gorjuss stamp from Urban Stamps that I wanted to color with my Copics so here is what I came up with.
- cardstock to make an A2 cardbase
- Neenah Solar White card stock for panel
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Foam stamping pad
- Urban Stamps Gorjuss line ‘ladybird’ stamp
- Paper Smooches ‘Sentiment Sampler’ stamp set
- Copics R20, E00,E04,E07,E35,E37, R39, R37, Colorless blender
- cut and score card stock to make A2 card base
- cut Neenah card stock to make panel
- stamp image and sentiment using Memento ink
- color with copics
- adhere using tape adhesive
There are more images from this stamp line encounter so call store if you would like any set aside.