If you follow us on instagram you’ve seen me work on this card – I had a lot of fun colouring this Santoro ‘gorgeous’ stamped image.
Because the image is a little taller I decided to make a longer card and make it fit a business size envelope – I like the unique size of this card – great for writing a nice note for someone.
- Copic Markers: W3, W5, T2, T7, T9, BV02, BV04, E13, E15, E57, E53, BV23,BV25, RV32, RV34, E00
- Neenah Solar White Card stock
- Metallic Brown woodgrain card stock (frame for image)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Gorjuss stamp
- stamp pad
- acrylic block
- gelly role glitter pen
- Stamp image onto Neenah card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Color image using Copic markers
- Cut mat from brown cardstock and mount image using foam adhesive
- Mount framed image to white card stock base
- stamp sentiment using black ink
- trace sentiment using glitter pen