Happy Monday! Happy Mojo Monday!!
This week our Challenge Contest continues!
With every entry between now and the 31st of August, your name will be entered to win a fabulous prize:
Our exclusive September 2015 Card Kit, and a chance for your creations to be showcased on our blog!!
As a reminder, here are the criteria of our contest:
- Your layouts should include photos that were taken during June, July and/or August 2015.
- Your layouts should show a celebration of summer in some way – i.e. recent vacation, stay cation, special occasion or event, or something as simple as running through the backyard sprinkler.
- If you choose to create a summer themed card, or summer-themed paper crafted project, we ask that you post something new that you made this summer.
- Each layout/card/paper crafted project shared, is one entry. Enter as many times as you want 🙂
- Share your layouts/cards/projects with The Paperie.
How do you share your layouts and enter our contest??
- Upload your layout to the Mojo Monday Gallery on our Facebook page.
- Tweet your creation using our Twitter handle
- Email us your entry firstname.lastname@example.org
This week’s layout is one I created for my son’s Kindergarten Concert Day. The end of the school year is so much fun with so much on the go, and announces the beginning of summer vacation! The end of this school year was extra special for our family, because our youngest finished Kindergarten 🙂
I had fun again with the Paperie’s July Scrapbook Kit – this patterned paper with the lightbulbs and hearts is adorable. I thought it was perfect for this layout.
I also used a couple of my Technique Tuesday stamp sets here. The round Family Flair set is awesome for making embellishments. I stamped out the image with a gold ink, and added some clear embossing powder. Once heated with my heat tool, I had an embellishment for my layout, with dimension!
The Perfect Picture set has so many sweet sentiments that are great for layouts. I love the font here and it matches really well with the font style of the gold foil stickers in the July Kit. I chose the “love this” sentiment from this set and stamped it around my photo to create a border.
Here’s the layout I came up with;
I will back next Monday, and each Monday until the end of August, with my celebrations of the Summer.
Don’t forget to send us what you are creating – the more creations you send us, the more chances you have to win the great prize!