Happy Monday! Happy Mojo Monday!!
This week our Summer Lovin’ Challenge Contest continues!
Are you having fun this summer?? We know you want to share it!! Spread the Funshine!
With every entry between now and the 31st of August, your name will be entered to win a fabulous prize:
Our exclusive September 2015 Card Kit, and a chance for your creations to be showcased on our blog!!
As a reminder, here are the criteria of our contest:
- Your layouts should include photos that were taken during June, July and/or August 2015.
- Your layouts should show a celebration of summer in some way – i.e. recent vacation, stay cation, special occasion or event, or something as simple as running through the backyard sprinkler.
- If you choose to create a summer themed card, or summer-themed paper crafted project, we ask that you post something new that you made this summer.
- Each layout/card/paper crafted project shared, is one entry. Enter as many times as you want 🙂
- Share your layouts/cards/projects with The Paperie.
How do you share your layouts and enter our contest??
- Upload your layout to the Mojo Monday Gallery on our Facebook page.
- Tweet your creation using our Twitter handle
- Email us your entry firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s my summertime layout for this week – photos taken on a recent family vacation!
I used papers and stickers again from The Paperie’s July Page Kit, had fun with some more Technique Tuesday stamps, and added some embellishments with the latest Freckled Fawn Embellishment kit to arrive at the shop.
Drop by the store anytime this week (Tuesday to Saturday) and enjoy
40% OFF Discount
on any in stock Rubber Wood mount Stamp or Acrylic Stamp Set!!
(Excludes new Kelly Purkey acrylic stamp sets)
I will back next Monday, and each Monday until the end of August, with my celebrations of the Summer.