Happy Monday! Happy Mojo Monday!!
This week our Summer Lovin’ Challenge Contest continues!
Are you having fun this summer?? We know you want to share it!! Spread the Funshine!
With every entry between now and the 31st of August, your name will be entered to win a fabulous prize:
Our exclusive September 2015 Card Kit, and a chance for your creations to be showcased on our blog!!
As a reminder, here are the criteria of our contest:
- Your layouts should include photos that were taken during June, July and/or August 2015.
- Your layouts should show a celebration of summer in some way – i.e. recent vacation, stay cation, special occasion or event, or something as simple as running through the backyard sprinkler.
- If you choose to create a summer themed card, or summer-themed paper crafted project, we ask that you post something new that you made this summer.
- Each layout/card/paper crafted project shared, is one entry. Enter as many times as you want 🙂
- Share your layouts/cards/projects with The Paperie.
How do you share your layouts and enter our contest??
- Upload your layout to the Mojo Monday Gallery on our Facebook page.
- Tweet your creation using our Twitter handle
- Email us your entry email@example.com
This week there is an added challenge – “Take it and Make it”
For this challenge, you take the picture today, and make the layout today. You have 24 hours to take it, then make it.
Get it on the fun, share your “Take it and make it” with us!
I will be back in 24 hours with my completed layout of featuring a photo I take today.