Happy Monday! Happy Mojo Monday!!
This week our Summer Lovin’ Challenge Contest continues!
You only have 8 days left to enter!!!
Are you having fun this summer?? We know you want to share it!! Spread the Funshine!
With every entry between now and the 31st of August, your name will be entered to win a fabulous prize:
Our exclusive September 2015 Card Kit, and a chance for your creations to be showcased on our blog!!
As a reminder, here are the criteria of our contest:
- Your layouts should include photos that were taken during June, July and/or August 2015.
- Your layouts should show a celebration of summer in some way – i.e. recent vacation, stay cation, special occasion or event, or something as simple as running through the backyard sprinkler.
- If you choose to create a summer themed card, or summer-themed paper crafted project, we ask that you post something new that you made this summer.
- Each layout/card/paper crafted project shared, is one entry. Enter as many times as you want 🙂
- Share your layouts/cards/projects with The Paperie.
How do you share your layouts and enter our contest??
- Upload your layout to the Mojo Monday Gallery on our Facebook page.
- Tweet your creation using our Twitter handle
- Email us your entry firstname.lastname@example.org
My layout this week is a page from my Project Life album. As much as I was overwhelmed originally with the thoughts of a project about my life, this concept of memory keeping is so very valuable to me now. It’s ongoing and it captures the everyday moments of our lives. I think back on our weekend with Ali Edwards this past spring, and I really was and continue to be, inspired by her thoughts on getting “intentional.” If you are looking for a little inspiration to get started at Project Life, or to get back at it, you can view Becky Higgin’s video “I am Project Life” on her website.