I made a set of birthday cards this week – for some reason the Fall is busy with kids parties – more so than any other time of year.
- Glue Glider Pro Adhesive
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Copic Markers (Y13, B00 & YG11)
- Acrylic Blocks
- Gelly Roll ‘clear star’ glitter pen
- Gold card stock
- Neenah Solar White card stock
- Paper Smooches stamp set “Birthday Bash”
- Stamp images & sentiments using black ink
- color images in with Copics – for the balloons I coloured over the balloons ‘behind’ to give it a layered look
- trace the sentiment using the glitter pen
- Adhere the panel to the gold card base
Look at all that glitter!