For this week’s post I thought I’d show you a couple of holiday cards I made with a group of senior’s.
supplies: kraft card stock, twine, Hero Arts mid-tone Field Greens ink and an older Hero Arts wood block stamp.
- create A2 card base from kraft card stock,
- stamp image using green ink,
- create notches with crop-a-idle
- tie twine by wrapping around twice and tying in a bow.
Supplies: kraft card stock, white card stock, silver foil card stock, embossing folder, die, Big Shot (not shown), adhesive.
- create A2 card base from Kraft card stock
- cut panel from white card stock (5 1/4 x 4)
- run white panel through Big Shot with embossing folder
- run it through a second time with die
- Adhere white panel to card base and adhere deer with foam adhesive
Both very simple cards that would be easy to mass produce.