For this week’s create a card I’m showing 4 cards we made during a mini class at the Fall retreat.
- Scribbly Christmas Tim Holtz stamp set
- star sequins
- twine – gold and neutral
- patterned paper – Christmas theme
- foam and tape adhesive
- green, brown, gold and red ink
- Gellyroll glitter pen
- polaroid die
- Kraft cardstock
- red cardstock
- white cardstock
- kraft tag
- white and gold embossing powder
- Heat gun
- Clean Color Brush pens
- stamp tree using green ink onto kraft tag, ink edges with brown ink.
- cut a strip of patterned paper – adhere to card.
- stamp happy holidays sentiment in gold ink below the strip
- add star sequin to tree
- tie twine through tag
- adhere tag with foam adhesive
- Cut 3 strips of patterned paper and adhere onto card base.
- Die cut polaroid frame
- stamp tree image on negative of die-cut
- trace ‘dots’ on tree image with glitter pen
- adhere stamped image to card front
- stamp sentiment in red ink onto bottom of die cut frame
- adhere frame to card front using foam adhesive.
- White heat emboss tree image card base
- stamp the sentiment with red ink
- add 3 gems
- trace a frame around card using glitter pen.
- gold emboss a tree onto card panel size watercolour paper.
- ‘paint’ a background using the Clean Color Brush Pens’
- notch circles on either side of card
- add gold twine in a bow.