I sat down last weekend and with limited supplies (my definition of limited!) I made a bunch of card fronts. This is one of the sets I made:
and a few close ups:
- Kraft cardstock – card base
- Watercolor paper – cut to A2 size
- Black journalling pen
- Gelly roll glitter pen.
- Clean Colour Waterbrush markers
- Archival Ink
- foam stamp pad
- tape runner adhesive
- Stamp Set: Avery Elle – “Bring on the Cake”
- Stamp image and sentiments using Archival black Ink *I did all of this at once.
- Color cake images using Clean colour brush markers *I used 2 shades of each colour and blende using the lighter marker itself vs. using a waterbrush
- trace over sentiment using Gelly Roll Glittler pen
- Create ‘stitching’ using black journalier pen
- Adhere all to Kraft card base.