I pulled out my distress inks for this card and had a lot of fun creating a blended background. Here’s the card:
and the supplies:
- Distress inks
- Distress foam applicator
- Dies – clouds, balloons & sentiment
- Big Shot *not shown
- Tombow Glue
- post-it tape
- white cardstock
- red foil cardstock
- tape runner adhesive
- mini mister
- black pen
- tape card panel down to kraft mat
- apply 3 colours of distress inks using foam applicators and starting off the card panel. Make sure to blend between each one
- mist the inked panel with water
- die cut clouds, sentiment and balloon
- adhere sentiment using Tombow glue
- adhere clouds using tape adhesive
- adhere balloon using foam tape
- draw balloon string using black pen
- adhere entire panel to front of white card front.
Do you notice something different about this card? something very odd for me? no stamping!
Happy Die Cutting!