I needed to pull together some sympathy cards this week and I wanted them to be simple yet meaningful so the stamp set I recently purchased – Hero Arts ‘Color Layering For You Flowers’ was the perfect option.
Here are the cards I made:
- Neenah Solar White card stock
- Versmark Ink cubes – Peony, Bamboo, Evergreen and Cinnamon
- Acrylic Block
- Hero Arts – India Ink black
- Stamping mat
- foam adhesive
- Hero Arts ‘Color Layering For You Flowers’ stamp set
- Paper Smooches “Salutations” stamp set
- cut your card panel to 5 1/4 x 4 and stamp the background images (solid flower and leaves) in the lighter ink colour and then stamp the second layer with the darker Ink.
- stamp sentiment
- adhere all to white card base