I recently purchased some new stamp sets … gasp!… odd for me I know! In any event I wanted to make some simple cards and here’s what I came up with:
I white embossed on black, kraft and grey for a simple one layer card. Then I decided to add some color.
- Hero Arts stamp set “Origami Animals”
- Prima ‘classic’ water color
- black and white embossing powder
- heat gun *not shown
- acrylic block
- stamping mat
- kraft, black, grey and water color card stock for panels
- Basic version – Heat emboss images in white onto dark card stock panel and adhere to card.
- color version – heat emboss with black onto water color paper – use Prima water color to color the images, adhere panel to card front.
I love stamp sets like this one and can see tons of options for cards including stamping and colouring in with Wink of Stella for some added glitter. There are a couple of these stamp sets left in store I believe – if there is anyone like me who has a slight addiction!