I needed some down time amidst the craziness of life and nothing relaxes me more like colouring and a cup of team – pretty simple yet so effective. I went super simple with this one layer card and used Prisma colouring pencils.
- Neenah Solar White Card stock
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Stamp mat
- Scor tool
- Prisma Coloring pencils
- Stampendous ‘Daisy Stem Trio’ stamp set – image
- Lawn Fawn “on the mend” stamp set – for inside sentiment (not shown)
- Create A2 card base out of the white cardstock
- scor and fold
- stamp image on front of card using Memento ink
- stamp sentiment inside
- Color image with pencils
Seriously that simple. So simple in fact I think I’m going to stamp out a bunch of little sets and give as gifts with some pencils – therapeutic colouring with a purpose!