I was packing up my stuff to take to the retreats and came across a stamp set I had not used in a while so I decided to create a card for this week with it.
very simple card with very simple supplies:
- Red card stock for card base (A2 size)
- Neenah Solar white card stock for card panel
- selection of Hero Arts Ombre ink pads
- Archival jet black ink
- Copic 0.5 multiliner – black
- tape runner
- arcylic block
- My Favourite Things ‘peaceful wildflowers’ stamp set
- create A2 card base with red card stock
- create panel (5×4) with white cardstock
- stamp 4 floral images using 4 different ombre inks
- stamp sentiment using archival het black
- doodle a frame with copic multiline
hint: if you tap and slightly move stamp back and forth on the ombre ink pads you get some nice blending.
Very simple card; I plan to make sets of these to give as gifts.