For this week’s create a card post I used my new Avery Elle stamp set Chalet to create a cute scene.
- Avery Elle stamp set ‘Chalet’ & dies
- Tuxedo black Memento Ink
- gelly roll glitter pen
- tape adhesive
- foam adhesive
- black journaling pen
- white Neenah card stock
I love images that are big enough for some quick colouring and often will take some stamped out pages to our cabin for some coloring by the fire. Makes for some quick cards then with matching die cuts and card bases already to go.
- stamp out images using Memento Tuxedo black ink
- color with Copics
- color star of tree with glitter pen
- die cut images using matching die set
- add house images to card base using tape adhesive
- add tree image using foam adhesive for dimension
- stamp sentiment to card base
- doodle a frame around card base front with black journalling pen
PS. tina loves this stamp set so much you might see it featured in one of her upcoming card classes – stay tuned!