Happy Valentine’s Day! I made 3 cards to share with you today – tons of fun using different stamp sets and colouring and stamping.
- Neenah Solar white – A2 card base and panel
- foam adhesive
- MFT stamp set “Magical Dragons”
- Memento Tuxedo black ink
- wink of stella clear brush pen
- Gelly Roll glitter pen
- circle punch
- small heart stamp or enamel dot
- Lawn Fawn ‘Celebration Scripty Sayings’ stamp set
a close up of the glitter – add so much to a card!
How cute is he? I also added a little something to the inside of the card:
- cut A2 card base and panel from Neenah card stock
- stamp dragon image and sentiment on panel
- stamp smaller dragon on scrap of white cardstock
- color images
- trace sentiment with gelly roll glitter pen
- color dragons stomach with the clear wink of stella brush pen
- adhere panel to card front using foam tape.
- stamp sentiment inside crd
- punch smaller dragon using circle punch
- adhere circle to inside of card
- add stamped heart or heart shaped enamel dot