I had fun making these 2 very simple cards – I bet if you looked through your own stamps you would find simple images that you could make similar cards with very easily.
- Copic Markers : E25, RV11, B18, R46, Y15, YR30
- Gelly Roll glitter pen
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock
- foam adhesive
- Jane’s Doodles stamp set
- Lawn Fawn ‘Happy Happy Happy’ stamp set
- Cut A2 card base and panel from Neenah Solar White Cardstock
- stamp images & sentiments using Memento tuxedo black ink
- color images using Copic Markers
- trace sentiment using glitter pen
close up of the glitter – love love that pen!
Now I can stamp a sentiment inside when I need a card and I’m good to go!