It’s been a couple of week’s of crazy travel (makes for great scrapbooking and storytelling though!) and I’m happy to be spending a bit more time creating again. I had fun with a recent stamp set purchase combined with some older products.
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- water color paper – A2 Card base
- Neenah Solar White – card panel 4 1/4 x 3 1/4
- Distress stains – broken china and mustard seed (any would work to create a background)
- Gelly Roll glitter pen
- copic multiliners
- Copic Markers (E37, E35, E31, Y13 & Y15)
- My Favourite Things Stamp set ‘Otterly Love you’
- foam adhesive
- foam stamping mat
- Create A2 size card base from water color paper
- create panel from Neenah solar White
- stamp otter and balloon (I pulled the ballon from another stamp set by MFT but you could also free hand the ballon easily).
- Color otter and balloon
- stamp sentiment
- trace over ‘otterly’ with gelly roll glitter pen
- use distress stains as daubers and created dotted background directly on card base front. Since distress stains can remain wet I dabbed off excess with a tissue (I’m to impatient to wait)
- create ‘stitched’ frame on card panel with copic multiliner
- adhere panel to card front using foam adhesive
PS. distress stains are on sale until Thursday , April 13th!