For this week’s create a card I thought I’d show you a card I made with a kit now available for purchase.
Here is one of the cards:
- Paperie Card kit (includes Gorjuss Girl mini stamp, 6×6 paper pad, card stock, embellishments and envelopes)
- gold embossing powder
- heat gun
- Create A2 card base out of the cream card stock included included in kit
- Scor to create fold
- Cut 3 strips of your left over patterned paper
My stripes were:
• Twigandberry–2 1⁄4×51⁄2 • Burgundy1x51⁄2
• Vintagerose 3⁄4×51⁄2
4. Adhere stripes to the card – use tape adhesive
5. Pull the neutral geometric pattered paper from the paper pad and cut a flag – 4 x 2 3⁄4
6. Gold heat emboss the Gorguss girl onto flag
7. Adhere the flag to the card with foam adhesive for dimension
8. Tie a bow with the twine and pin to the flag with the mini clothes pin
9. Adhere a sentiment from the alpha sticker sheet
10.Embellish with a gold heart
This kit is chock full of supplies and comes with full color instructions to make minimum of 10 cards! Great for making cards at the retreat or giving as a gift to a crafty friend.
Let us know if you want one!