I had a super fun and productive retreat this time. I even had a chance to make some cards – Mother’s day Cards of course!
- 110lb Neenah card stock – card bases
- 80 lb Neenah card stock – card panels
- Memento Tuxedo black ink
- foam stamping mat
- Copic Markers
- foam adhesive
- liquid adhesive – tombow mono
- Gelly Roll glitter pen
- Lawn Fawn “happy happy happy” stamp set
- Lawn Fawn ” celebration script sayings” stamp set
- Jane’s Doodles “Spring Blessings” stamp set
- cut and scor A2 card bases
- Cut card panels
- cut one sentiment strip
- stamp flower images (for the lupin shaped flowers) – no idea what they actually are!
- *for these flowers I stamped one image out to use as a mask to lay down so when I stamped the flower on the right it looks like it’s behind the other one.
- Colour images with copic markers.
- stamp sentiments and trace with the glitter pen
- adhere panel to card base
- adhere sequins with liquid glue